Available individually in 7 sizes- 1/8" - 3/8" or 7-piece set. RoHS Compliant Products.
Stainless 416 , 7PC Fractional SET - Sizes nclude 1/8, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8 supplied in a Vinyl Pouch Click here for Specs
Metric 17-4 Stainless"L" Keys2mm - 19mm 8pc Set Sizes 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10mm includes a green vinyl pouch. (Click Here for Specs & Prices...)
- - All (inch SAE) keys are made 416 SS Per ASTM A581 .
- - All Metric SS L-Keys are made from 17-4 SS ASTM B 12.
- and CNC Machined from round stock.
- Sizes 5/32, 7/32 use 304 SS Non-Hardened.
- Finished keys are Electro-Polished , and Passivated Mil-specs ASTM A967, AMS 2700 and QQ-P-35, corrosion resistant from atmosphere, fresh water, food acids and neutral and basic salts.
- - Price/Dimensions may change at anytime.
- - RoHS Compliant Products.
- Please call to confirm.
- All Stainless products do not meet RoHS standards.
- NOTE: THESE ITEMS ARE NOT GUARANTEED IF WARN/BROKEN DUE TO OVER ORQUE/MISSUSE.
One piece construction with non-replaceable hex machined on end
Sizes: 5/64 - 7/8, 2mm- 19mmShank Lengths: 6", 12", and 18" Click here for Specs and Prices
RoHS Compliant Products.
Note: This one-piece cushioned grip "T" handle driver is constructed of a round shank of 17-4 stainless steel with the hex machined on the end and is heat treated to R/C 45-48,
17-4 stainless Corrosion Resistance:
17-4PH is a martensitic precipitation hardening alloy which offers high strength and hardness while maintaining excellent corrosion resistant properties. In this it surpasses the 400 series, more closely resembling the corrosion resistant properties of type 304.
Type analysis of 17-4PH stainless steel
| Carbon 0.07% max.
|| Manganese 1.00% max
|| Phosphorus 0.040% max
| Sulfur 0.030% max
|| Silicon 1.00% max
|| Chromium 15.00/17.50%
| Nickel 3.00/5.00%
|| Copper 3.00/5.00%
|| Columbium & Tantalum 0.15/0.45%
Useful resistance to dry atmospheres, fresh water and mild alkalies and acids, but less resistant than the equivalent non-free-machining grades. Less corrosion resistant than the austenitic grades and also less than 17% chromium ferritic alloys such as Grade 430. High sulphur content free machining grades such as 17-4 are totally unsuitable for marine or other chloride exposure.
||416ss and 17-4ss alloys are magnetic. RoHS Compliant Products.